Choose our South Africa Wildlife programme below
Get involved with lions, black & white rhinos, elephants, leopards and hyenas
The people of South Africa will make you feel so welcome and valued and this will lead to an extremely rewarding experience for you. South Africa is an extremely beautiful country with a fascinating history, nothing compares to its exquisite landscapes and its friendly people. It is known as the Rainbow Nation because of the many cultures that come together as one. There is something so special about South Africa. There is a certain feeling you get that cannot be put into words, you will need to come and experience it for yourself...
how would you like to Volunteer in South Africa
You will be involved with a major tracking project which is currently monitoring the movements of a range of animals by the means of camera traps. Volunteers are needed to check these cameras frequently and record the sightings. Other projects that you will be involved in include: helping the anti-poaching teams, eradication of foreign plants, fence patrolling of conservation areas, path clearing, and much, much more.
The majority of the volunteering will take place in a National Park where you will assist in the tracking and monitoring of lions, rhinos, elephants, leopards & hyenas
What you can look forward to:
- All inclusive food, consisting of three meals a day
- Accommodation in an extraordinarily beautiful setting
- A chance to get up close to some of Africa’s amazing wild animals.
- The opportunity to make a real difference to the lives of endangered species
- A plethora of activities allowing you to see more of what South Africa has to offer
- Travel Insurance with Agape Volunteers at no extra cost