If you need any convincing as to why you should be spending your summer abroad with Agape Volunteers, here are 5 fantastic reasons.
1. You’ll be using your time to benefit people in less privileged communities! That’s an important enough reason in itself but admittedly there are ways to help others closer to home so here are four more factors to consider.
2. You’ll have the opportunity to learn about another country by exploring it and immersing yourself in its culture. The countries in which our volunteering programmes are situated are all host to some extraordinarily beautiful areas of natural beauty, warm, friendly people, and national dishes that must be sampled! Take a look at our programmes to find out about the additional trips we offer that will give you a chance to see more of your chosen country.
3. Agape is especially dedicated to providing ethical and effective humanitarian aid and, through donations and volunteering fees, funds long-term projects alongside providing skilled volunteers to support local-led initiatives.
4. Volunteering abroad is a fantastic thing to add to your CV as it shows future employers you are willing to take initiative, go beyond your comfort zone, and that you have experience of working with people from different backgrounds and cultures.
5. You will have a great time! You are sure to make memories that will stay with you for life and friends that just might too. Head to the bottom of our Homepage to read a selection of testimonials from past volunteers or get in touch with others via our Facebook page.
In the meantime, why not keep exploring everything Agape has to offer?Return to Site